Expat Services - British Expats

AB Logo.png


  • You cannot transfer a UK pension to the USA so let us manage it with a GB£ or US$ denominated option.

  • Management of stranded assets left behind in the UK: ISA’s, Investment accounts, Endowment policies etc.

  • FATCA compliance advice.

  • Buy to let mortgage service for UK property.

  • Registered Investment Advice in the USA.

  • Health Insurance.


Checking the tax position on the UK held life insurance

We have qualified advisers both here in the USA and back in the UK who can help and advise on any of the above.

Contact us for more information: